Cannot connect to internet with my son's devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Alexandjen

My son's ipad2, and all in one desk top cannot connect to the internet no matter what I do. It says that it's connected, but no internet available. I have other devices that connect and browse just fine..it's only his stuff. I should add that they connect and work perfectly everywhere else but our home. I've tried everything I can think of and comcast has not been able to help. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Alexandjen

Oh my gosh, yes. Several times. I was on the phone with comcast the other day for hours troubleshooting. The really weird thing is, its all older stuff. So, not only does it work everywhere else, it has worked in our home prior to this. The problems started about 6 mos ago.

TonyB25

Banned
It's not a Comcast issue. The problem is with your router. Look for a firmware update. Or buy a new router.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!