Cannot connect to second monitor

Texgage

Hello, I ham trying to connect a second monitor which is a Asus to my
CyberPowerPC - Gamer Master Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 3100

My regular monitor I’m using a TV connected through HDMI and the asus monitor is connected through display port to hdmi. The Asus will show the boot up screen then it will display on my TV. I tried to detect the second monitor but it shows up as none detected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and still nothing. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thank you

Go to customized and display there you'll find an option with "multiple display" select Duplicated these display and also check the monitor frequency. Set it to default. Other side help, update driver and restart the pc also check advance display settings.

singhmeith75

Meith
Hello,
Is your problem is solved?

If not, then here is the solution - Connect the secondary monitor with the suitable cable, and then turn on your pc. After that go settings and under the display option, you will see the option to choose to duplicate the monitor display.

Or you can even extend the monitor's display. I found one guide over the internet where all the process is explained step by step. So you can look into it.

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online