Cannot delete game folder no matter what i try

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dalton1996

You need permission from msi\User to delete this folder.

I am the admin acount
I have full permissions
Every possible access listed has full permissions
I made an access called "Everyone" gave it full permissions
I've restarted

Its invincible. i cannot delete this file. no one can. i think its there until i reset the the hardrive. can anyone help? The game is 7 Days to Die on STEAM in its steam folder. other folders within the steam folders are deleteable.

Attachments

simian

Account Closed
Hello and Welcome to TSG forums.

1st make sure that steam all steam related services/processes are all stopped.
2nd have you tried adding Take Ownership tweak to your context menu and running that to change permissions?

If not I recommend it.

If you cant find that Take Ownership registry tweak, let me know and Ill post it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online