Cannot display webpage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

namron7002000

I have a notebook & a desktop both using XP home & internet explorer 7 .When i try to acccess SBS.com.au i have no trouble on the notebook but the desktop gets the message Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage I have followed instructions from microsoft cleared cookies deleted history ETC ,any HELP PLEASE:confused:

namron7002000

Thank you for your reply ,I did all the things you suggested BUT i still have the problem Regards

Download Internet Explorer 7

Got to add/remove programs in Control Panel and remove Internet Explorer
May be under add/remove windows components

Restart

Install IE 7

Try that

namron7002000

Thanks again downloaded IE 7 took a long while only on dial up removed ,restarted ,reinstalled everything seems to working better BUT still have the same problem

Not sure why I haven't stated this already.

But this page is probably being blocked in either your firewall (turn off your personnal firewall to confirm - by right clicking then closing)

Also in your Internet Settings - blocked domains - remove

If it's your firewall, you will need to go through all the settings under firewall blocked sites (may even be an IP address)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts