Cannot download no error, NOTHING, does NOTHING

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Vonbby

I please need help from someone, have a Dell Inspiron computer, downloaded safe files,emails, etc. just fine. Now whenever I even click on a download button, link, whatever, NOTHING HAPPENS, no error message NOTHING HAPPENS, screen stays the same. I have no clue what happened or how it happened, but if someone would please help me, I would appreciate it. Cannot play games at Pogo.com because cannot get Java downloaded and installed, miss my euchre, HELP PLEASE. Cannot even download the utility at the start of this post, the TSG SysInfo, click on it and NOTHING HAPPENS. Going crazy here, HELP.

dunno, but I got the same thing going on with some websites here. Using Firefox latest, and cannot get Apple to download, nor videos to download. Keeps sayign I need to turn on cookies which are turned on..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online