Cannot find i explore exe.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Moonman

I have used Netzero for over a year. 8 months ago a problem started, I could not access my account. I got a message; "Windows cannot find 'i explore.exe' ". After a great deal of attempts by "tech" support staff, I had to re install my XP disk.

Last month, the same thing started again. Although I could not get to my Net zero, I was able to download the free juno service and use it. That puzzled me sinc it is the same company as Net zero. I am now using a free service, "Metconnect", I am able to access Metconnect then click on the ie browser icon and go to the MSN home page. But, when I try to go to the Metconnect home page, I get the "Windows cannot find i explore.exe."

I would like to find a resolution beside the re installing of XP. I thank you in advance for any assistance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online