1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot find server!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by devfurnace, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devfurnace

devfurnace Thread Starter

So I am having a problem I had a HP Pavilion a705w given to me. It wasn't working very good so I cleaned it off and had it working ok. Had it connecting to the internet and surfing the web. Decided I would give it a fresh XP instal and did, went fine other than I am having this internet problem. It says I am connected fine but wont open any pages. This has been driving me crazy and any help is appreciated. If anyone needs any info, ask away.

2. bilnrobn

bilnrobn

First Name:
    Bill
    What browser do you use? Whether Internet Explorer or some other it might be an idea to see if you still have the problem using a different browser. If you just have IE maybe try installing Mozilla Firefox for example.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!