1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot get through to yahoomail..

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by twisted_mind, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted_mind

twisted_mind Thread Starter

hi guys
    I'm not able to access my mailbox at yahoo the last one week! The weird part is i can log into yahoo messenger with the same account...but whenever i try logging into my mailbox, i get those
    "TEMPORARY PROBLEM ACCESSING YOUR MAILBOX...." errors or " INVAILD PASSWORD" errors!!
    More weird things.......i cleared my browser cache....tried logging into the yahoo mailbox using IE 5.5, Opera 7.2....n the latest Mozilla Firebird......but to no avail :(
    N now the funniest part......after clearing the browser caches in each of the above mentioned browsers...if i go to the "yahoo.co.in" site..( I'm in india) it seems the site already knows me....n says "welcome back....."
    Now that is weird..cos i have deleted all the cache...cookies everything!!!
    My ISP as expected r dumbfounded..all i got from them was the standard "Will get back to u Mr.Umesh as soon as we figure this out" !!
    Could any of u have a clue as to whats happening??? My password hasnt changed since i'm able to use the same account on yahoo messenger for chat...
    with regards,
    umesh
    P.S= One of my friends also has the same ISP n she also hasnt been able to access her yahoo mailbox the past one week as well. she gets the same errors as me...so could it something with the ISP??

2. cammi

cammi

i had a similar thing a few weeks back. i just complained to yahoo and they got back to me a couple of weeks later saying they had fixed the problem with my account. i guess you just have to be patient.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171177

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice