1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot get tv out enabled on my HP using geforce fx 5200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JustSomeGuy1, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSomeGuy1

JustSomeGuy1 Thread Starter

I have followed the instructions from both websites and the manual that came with my tv. i connected the cables and set my tv to line in or w/e to be ready to recieved and the instructions tell me to go to display properties - advance- and go to this option called Nview display mode that shows up when it detects when your connected to a tv but its not! i have latest drivers and running media center edition 2004 can someone help me! :confused:

I went to the trouble shoot tab and enabled my connected tv is not being detected and it force the Nview tab to be there but theres still no conection being made to my tv.

*** ugh im so stupid i got it fixed so don't bother reading the instructions it told me to directly connect it to my graphics card but i had another video slot in the front and another secretly hidden behind all these tangled cables at the back of my computer and that on worked. Ill try to be a bit more patience with myself before desperatly seeking attention, i mean help

***AH HAH! i new it was to simple i spoke to soon! Video works great but to put my life threw more misery the audio isn't working in any of the slots... someone shoot me now or strangle me with composite, svideo or component video cables your choice...........

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

This will probably be better in hardware.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327280

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice