cannot get windows 98se to run in safe mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marg44

Thanks forgetting back so fast to me but I can't get the computer to run in safe mode.I can only pick run in safe mode with commands but don't know what to type in at the C: prompt.To get it to work can you help?

Bryan

Bryan
Hi, you want to Reply to your thread not start a new one each time. Click on the link below to get to your original thread and at the right side bottom of the page, click on "Post Reply" to reply to your thread. I'm closing this as a duplicate post. Thanks ..

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?t=273269

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online