Cannot load pdf files!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4x5blacktail

Please help. I have done a full system restore on my dell pc with xphome as my os. It was doing the same thing before and it is driving me nuts! When i click a page with a pdf file the whole page loads fine except the pdf. It loads in an empty square with the tiny box in the corner with a squard, triangle, circle in it! I would really love it if somebody could tell me what I am missing in order to fix this! I wouldnt think it was a big deal but the fact I am heere shows what I know! I do know where to go when I have a pc prob! To the best! You guys and gals have bailed me out a few times in the past! Thanks for your time and I look forward to doing what it takes! Thanks Again]Mike

Guess you need to have the plug-in loading.

I hate Adobe Reader.

Get Foxit Reader. It is free and no install is needed.
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

It open so much faster.

Then if you want to see a .pdf file do not click on it but right click on it and save the file to your PC. Then use Foxit Reader to open it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online