Cannot load WinXP username

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wasiu

Hello, I have a problem loading my Windows XP username and the data in it when I startup the computer. I have a chinese computer, so I translated the error:

"Windows is unable to load the data saved on this machine. This possibly is because the secure jurisdiction is insufficient, or this machine hypothesis files damage. If the question always exists, please contact you the network system manager. The detailed material - basis registers I/O which carries on to operate the initial defeat, is unable to return to original state. Registers is unable to read takes, reads in or eliminates some to include the system image the file."

Sometimes when I shut down the computer, it will say that someone else is currently logged in on this username and if I shut down the computer they will lose data or something like that. Have I been hacked? How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for the help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online