Cannot log in via facebook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MobiusJedi

I've tried searching the web and the forums for a solution, but haven't found a single reference to the same problem. I am experiencing two similar issues:

1. Third-party sites with any link to "connect with facebook" load a permissions window, but then the actual connect authorization window pops up and does nothing. (Chrome, Firefox, or Opera) When supported, I can connect via Google just fine.

2. On facebook, though signed in to youtube/google, cannot add videos to watch later list. (Only with Chrome.)

Machine is running Windows 7. I've tried enabling 3rd party cookies (I'd rather not have to do that.) but to no avail. Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online