1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot log into Hotmail email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Curly, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Curly

Curly Thread Starter

I haven't seen any reference to this yet:

I haven't been able to access my email for three days. (That I've noticed -- it may be longer.) It doesn't work with my email software, nor directly through their webpage.

However, I can log into Messenger.

Any one else?

PS: Don't respond via my email -- I can't view it! ;-)

2. Curly

Curly Thread Starter

Well, all seems to be working fine now. Guess their servers took the weekend off.

3. adger545

adger545

started 9/16 and still not working. My other hotmail account (with no email addresses) works fine. Just my main account. I can get to my msn and login, just can't get to hotmail.

4. Tygertony

Tygertony

I can't seem to open any of my mail in my hotmail account. I can log into my email and MSN messenger account but everytime I try and open any mail it says

Help

Page Not Found

Sorry, I can't find the page you have requested. The page may be temporarily unavailable, or no longer exists on our servers.
    Please make sure you have typed in the correct address.

If the problem persists please contact .

Return to 's Homepage.

Advertise Anti-Spam Policy

I can access my mail only if i disable my Norton Internet Security. which i perfer not to do is this a hotmail problem? everything was working fine untill i updated to Windows XP SP2 and upadated my Norton Internet security. how do adjust my security without putting my computer at risk?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273429

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice