1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cannot log into windows

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by helpplz, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. helpplz

helpplz Thread Starter

i have bought a new laptop and my brother set it up for me but i cant log in, i just see a username and when i click there's a white box with nothing in it, i can't enter windows, what is the problem :confused: :confused:

2. Iceworx

Iceworx

This is what I like to call a case of being out of date, in short words petarded.
    In the little white box put in your log in password ( call your brother for it ) and log on.

3. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

ask your brother cuz it's difficult to know what he did.

4. helpplz

helpplz Thread Starter

my windows is out of date?? i dont know the password what do i do then :confused: :confused: :confused:

5. Iceworx

Iceworx

No, you are out of date.
    Call your brother and ask him for your log in password, then type it in and log in.

6. helpplz

helpplz Thread Starter

i am not out of date?? sry dont undestand english truly, i dont know what that means. :eek:
    anyway i called him and i am now logged in thanx for ur help :eek:

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537190

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice