cannot log into windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

helpplz

i have bought a new laptop and my brother set it up for me but i cant log in, i just see a username and when i click there's a white box with nothing in it, i can't enter windows, what is the problem :confused: :confused:

This is what I like to call a case of being out of date, in short words petarded.
In the little white box put in your log in password ( call your brother for it ) and log on.

helpplz

bloodworx said:
This is what I like to call a case of being out of date, in short words petarded.
In the little white box put in your log in password ( call your brother for it ) and log on.
my windows is out of date?? i dont know the password what do i do then :confused: :confused: :confused:

No, you are out of date.
Call your brother and ask him for your log in password, then type it in and log in.

helpplz

bloodworx said:
No, you are out of date.
Call your brother and ask him for your log in password, then type it in and log in.
i am not out of date?? sry dont undestand english truly, i dont know what that means. :eek:
anyway i called him and i am now logged in thanx for ur help :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online