1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot login to my Facebook account, it redirect to log in.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by kerwin, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kerwin

kerwin Thread Starter

I have this problem already 4 days I cannot log in to my facebook account in my computer or any other computers it redirect to log in if I type a correct email and password.
    I also tried many options to log in.
    1. I try to log in on my ipad and I cannot get through.
    2. I try to log in on my blackberry browser still the same it redirect to log in, but when I tried blackberry facebook App I can log in and manage to post on my facebook status but sometimes it log's out.
    3. I try to rest my password but still none of those options are not working out.
    4. All of those option (my computer, my ipad, & my blackberry) I can log in using other facebook account, that means none of my gadgets are not virus affected or browser problem.

Anyone can help me how can I figure out the problem of my facebook account.:confused: Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice