1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot Login to Yahoo Messenger, Friendster and Hotmail

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by jay_cee_25, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay_cee_25

jay_cee_25 Thread Starter

Hello! Good Day...

I have a problem with my PC. I was trying to login to my Yahoo Messenger using my account. but i was not able to login successfully. if you are familiar with Yahoo Messenger, the window that appears when you entered a wrong password came out. but i tried many times to enter the password. My sister also tried entering hers' its the same result. We tried logging in Friendster and Hotmail, its the same result. we cannot login to this kind of sites. we haven't tried other sites with the same function like friendster.

i dont know if this started because of my security software did not function properly. I bought this security software months ago. at first it was okay. then when it did not function properly, i cannot login to the said sites. I tried contacting the support unit of this software and there solutions were not getting the problem solved.

I tried searching for online help. i stumbled with one of your solutions to a problem of a guy regarding logging in. one member said to go to a site (www.kaspersky.com/virusscanners) to perform an online scan. i visited that site. But i was unable to get an online scan going because it says that the online scanner is expired. the installation of the online scanner was successful but when the virus definition initializes. it failed.

how can i solved my problems? is it my security software causing the problems? am i infected with a virus already?

Thank you in advance for taking time to read my very long story of problems...

2. jay_cee_25

jay_cee_25 Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/718288

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice