cannot open microsoft outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crap

I am using windows vista and when I click to open Outlook for my email I receive the message "cannot open microsoft outlook. I tried to google it and was told to click on RUN or RUN AS but I can find no such place to click. I went into properties and found email repair and was told there could be a problem with my domain security so I went to my domain provider and changed the password but could not figure out how to change the password for outlook.
When I was able to read my email through the alternate route(using web mail instead of outlook) there was only three emails and there should have been thousands.

i think somehow your outlook connected to the webmail and downloaded the emails. that's why there are only thee emails.
there is an option in outlook that deletes everything from the server once its downloaded. you can disable that

crap

Tarekch,
Thank you loads for trying to help me. I figured out with a friend that if you click on start and then on accessories you will see a RUN option and one of the googled solutions fixed my problem easy after I found the RUN option.
But I wanted to send out a big thank you for trying to help and I really appreciate it.
Dan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online