cannot open Windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beekhuis

I have a Dell 320 Optiplex and use MS WIndows XP Home, version3.
A message advised me to restart my computer and do an anti-virus scan; briefly flashed up about low on system resources.
I tried to reboot but it got stuck on the Windows log on and would not open.
I went to Safe Mode and did a Panda update and anti-virus scan there - there was nothing; Also with Paretologic anti-spyware - nothing. Tried again to log on - got stuck. On my C drive I did a R-Wipe and a registry fix.
I can do all normal function in Safe Mode but cannot reboot in the regular mode - always gets stuck on the Windows log on screen.
Any advice?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online