cannot play the cd using digital playback

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

suepoling

I have a received an error message Error ID=0xC00D11F8,Condition ID=0x00000000
I have been trying to play a CD in my CD ROM drive The message says I cannot play the CD using digital playback. The player has automatically switched the CD player to analog playback. When I tried to switch back to digital CD playback using the device tab from the tools/options menus. When I double click on the cdrom drive nothing happens.

Sorry, but I have to ask, "You do have the Cable connected from the 'digital out' plug of the player to the sound device?

suepoling

Yes the cables are connected properly. This problem just happened out of the blue. The player has always worked and The CD ROM drive just won't play. It is reading the disc but I can't play anything from the drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online