Cannot preview messages in 2007 Outlook 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cuttlefish

First Name
Ian
Out of the blue I can no longer see the preview of my INBOX email messages.

When I click on each message, the TO/FROM/SUBJECT headers change in the preview box but the message body still refers to the very first message I received.

I have turned the reading pane off, changed it to bottom, right and back to bottom but nothing works.

I ran the Office 2007 install CD and used the REPAIR option but still no joy.

Have Googled the earth for an answer but seems to only be me who has the issue.

Forgot to mention that even when there is a message body showing, there appears to be a lot of flickering on what contents are shown that makes me think the compatibility view has an issue maybe as I mentioned above!

Also checked my security settings and they appear (?) OK, any help appreciated!

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online