1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot preview messages in 2007 Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cuttlefish, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuttlefish

cuttlefish Thread Starter

First Name:
    Ian
    Out of the blue I can no longer see the preview of my INBOX email messages.

When I click on each message, the TO/FROM/SUBJECT headers change in the preview box but the message body still refers to the very first message I received.

I have turned the reading pane off, changed it to bottom, right and back to bottom but nothing works.

I ran the Office 2007 install CD and used the REPAIR option but still no joy.

Have Googled the earth for an answer but seems to only be me who has the issue.

Forgot to mention that even when there is a message body showing, there appears to be a lot of flickering on what contents are shown that makes me think the compatibility view has an issue maybe as I mentioned above!

Also checked my security settings and they appear (?) OK, any help appreciated!

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1100641

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice