1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot recover deleted pst file

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Flox15, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flox15

Flox15 Thread Starter

I deleted accidentally mi pst file. Installed several recovery programs (Recuva, Recover My Files, Stellar Phoenix Win Data Recovery, Active @ Undeleted, Pandora Recovery) and none of them show the deleted file in the original folder.

I even made a new test, deleted an old copy of my pst located in the same folder and run all programas without making any changes in the hard drive and cannot view the pst file in the deleted file list.

Both files were deleted with shift+del and the size was 500Mb aprox. Runing Win XP.

How can this be possible? Is there any way I can recover the deleted file?

2. 2twenty2

2twenty2

3. arjaytech

arjaytech

did you try to use system restore function?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090328

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice