cannot remove musicmatch software - ikernel.exe problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

principessa

hi! i am trying to uninstall musicmatch software from my computer but every time i try from the control panel it says "the installshield engine (ikernel.exe) could not be launched. no such interface supported." ...for those of us who are dumb :D what does this mean, and what can i do about it? ;) thanks to all you great people who try to help! ~princi :p

Not sure what that means, but you may need to reinstall in order to uninstall. If the uninstallation files or log have been damaged, reinstalling will fix them so that you can then uninstall (probably a good idea to try it in Safe Mode).

Elvandil said:
Not sure what that means, but you may need to reinstall in order to uninstall. If the uninstallation files or log have been damaged, reinstalling will fix them so that you can then uninstall (probably a good idea to try it in Safe Mode).

Yes, this is what you need to do, I had the same problem, once i reinstalled it, it uninstalled no problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts