Cannot Remove Program from Add/Remove

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jhill012

I have a program (Madden Football 2002) which is appearing ONLY on my Add/Remove Programs list in XP. It will not let me delete or uninstall the program using Add/Remove, NOR will it let me install the program - I get various error messages like "Error - Module Corrupted" or "Registry Error: Setkey-folder". The CD is fine, because it will work in other computers and the program USED to work just fine. I went in the registry and removed every mention of "Madden" and deleted any files/folders relating to Madden.

Cross post...don't post to more than one location with the same topic. The moderator will move it if he/she feels it doesn't fit where you put it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online