1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot Remove Program

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by TannerDW, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TannerDW

TannerDW Thread Starter

I am using Windows ME. I have been using Turbo Lister 1.8.8.0, however it is not working properly at all and I keep getting a Network error message when downloading Turbo Lister updates. I have been told by eBay to delete Turbo Lister and then reinstall the newer version. (to click no when prompted to remove the database, so I will not have to redo the listings). I cannot delete TL from the add/remove programs menu when I highlight it and then click add/remove the next window just flies by fast and TL is not deleted.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. TannerDW

2. polak

polak

3. babs277

babs277

Hi!
    Sounds like you're as fed up with eBay as I am. They just keep soaking us more and more for listings, etc. About 4 months ago, an eBay friend suggested I try SPARE DOLLAR for creating and tracking my auctions. I did! It was the BEST THING I EVER DID! I'm not real technology savy, but Spare Dollar makes it so simple. Plus my auctions look great (I think!). Best of all, they're CHEAP! Only $4.95 a month. They store all your ads AND all your pictures... track your sales, etc. etc.
    You can add all the pictures you want to your listing and only pay eBay for the listing itself... $.35. I've saved so much time and money with them.
    Plus... I now have a gallery of my own. My "hits" AND sales have greatly increased with Spare Dollar.
    Take a look at my auctions. I think SD offers a free month to try it out.
    Check my auctions seller "shoppingbarbaraleigh". There's an icon (I think) on my ads that can direct you to Spare Dollar if you want to try it.
    Good luck!
    Babs

4. TannerDW

TannerDW Thread Starter

Babs,
    Thanks very much for your post. I would try SD if there were a way to get my
    current listings waiting to upload to eBay to SD without having to do them over again.
    As you know, there's a lot of time into the listings.

5. TannerDW

TannerDW Thread Starter

Also Thanks to polak. I downloaded the Superwin add/remove programs and deleted TL, but it just deleted it from the list in the programs and didn't actually delete the program itself, it's still there and thanksfully the listings are still there.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221513

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice