Cannot remove Trojan.Vundo!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

col1695

Hello i managed to get this trojan today and i never get viruses usually but this one reaqlly is annoying!

Ive looked at all the other posts and ive tried using the vundo fix tool etc but it does not pick it up at all. Ive tried doing it in safe mode and ive tried unistalling java to see if it was involved with that but nothing has worked so far.

I have located the file in my system32 folder and its named xxyywtq.dll but theres no way it will let me delete it as it says it is being used by another program or person.

Really frustrating!!! can somebody help please???

col1695

Im sorry ive just noticed the security section of the forum ill repost this there so can you close this thread please...thanx

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online