Cannot restore easynote r1938 to factory settings

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

seanybizzle

Does anyone know how to restore a packardbell easynote r1938 to its original factory settings as i have so much rubbish on my computer i wish to get rid of.
If anyone can help i would very much appreciate it.
Thanks Seanybizzle

First Name
SUE
If you have the restore disks that it came with use them and go from there.Or there might be a hidden partition that has the operating system on it usually on the c drive.Im not sure what key you have to hit to start the recovery process as its different on every computer.Restoring it to the factory settings will install all of the junk it originally came with and you may not want all of that in there again.If you have a lot of things you dont need or arent using like pix, documents, or music just burn them to a cd so you will have them when needed. Or you can go to the add/remove and see which programs you really dont need anymore and delete them and see if it helps things.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online