1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot seem to use Additional Options.

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by ClickCardo, Feb 7, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. ClickCardo

ClickCardo Thread Starter

I had the cannot use FF 2.0 post.

more tries seem to show that it whenever I use Aditional Options Submit, e.g.
    attach text file, subscribe e-mail, etc.

Then when I hit submit it either hangs or I end up at a blank white newthread.php page.

After that in same sessions no matter how I try to post I get same result.

Please help me post my problem and it's text file attachment.

Thanks.

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  3. ClickCardo

ClickCardo Thread Starter

I am Firefox 2.0. The attachment upload said it did, but when I posted to the same XP OS forum I had tried earlier I had the same result as earlier. Your link did not resolve the issue for me. I do not know how to determine which server. I'm on forums.techguy.org.

Let me know what else you need to know and I'll try to supply.

I'd really like to make this post.

4. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

To find the server you are on, scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the far left bottom corner, you will see:

You are using
    Server __

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542046

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice