Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eericks

I am using Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9879. I have had an ongoing problem that I cannot resolve with Microsoft or anyone else up to now. I always receive "your account has been disabled due to too many invalid login attempts..."

I have tried to reset my Microsoft Account a thousand times. I am always denied, even though I have confirmation that my password has been changed. I have used at least three different email addresses for my Microsoft Account. I cannot sign in.

I see a popup at startup that OneDrive has been detected. I cannot login to OneDrive due to the problem I've outlined above.

At the least, I would like to disable OneDrive, but cannot find a way.

While browsing the Microsoft Technet forums, I noticed I am not the only one having this problem. If I try to ask Microsoft Online Technical Support, I am merely brought back to the Microsoft Account login screen.

Can anyone help? :confused:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows Technical Preview, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3582 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238471 MB, Free - 195971 MB; D: Total - 238472 MB, Free - 233750 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., P35-DS3L
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled Note: Windows Defender is NOT disabled.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online