1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannot uninstall Microsoft trial 2007

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by weebluedevil, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. weebluedevil

weebluedevil Thread Starter

Tried uninstalling this and it won't comply, coming up with an error saying doesn't support the language. Any assistance?

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

What program is it? Is more than one language in use on the machine?

Have you tried reinstalling it first?

3. weebluedevil

Its Microsoft Office 2007 (trial) As for languages, not that I am aware of, its my daughters laptop, which is just new.

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

Try running the original installer program. See if that gives you any better options. If not, try reinstalling the program to repair its uninstallability. Be sure that you shut down all the other programs that you can.

Were any registry cleaners or similar tools used while the program was installed?

5. weebluedevil

"Were any registry cleaners or similar tools used while the program was installed?"

Not sure it was my daughter who installed it. She also installed on my desktop, but I have uninstalled on here no problem.

6. Elvandil

Elvandil

OK. If you have the original installer available, run that. You should see options for uninstalling in the installer itself, but if uninstalling doesn't work, then repair/re-install if those options are available. Sometimes the only way to repair the uninstaller is to re-install the application to fix it.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/672847

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice