cannot uninstall or restall IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aliya11

I am hoping someone can help me. I am using windows 7 and my internet explorer has vanished. I have tried looking everywhere for it. I try to re install but it tells me that it cannot complete installation as i have a newer version already installed. This baffles me as it is no where to be found. I am happy to use google and mozilla but i can only use IE to monitor my shop when i am not there.

TerryNet

Terry
Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn Windows features on or off - make sure "Internet Explorer 8" is selected.

Have you experimented with the IE9 Beta? What IE version are you trying to install?

Just curious--why do you need IE (instead of another browser) to monitor the shop? Is it because you are using an application that depends on IE?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online