1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cannot uninstall turbotax

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by liwarren, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. liwarren

liwarren Thread Starter

I think I may have messed up in trying to uninstall turbo tax. :eek: I have tried the uninstall selection but nothing happens. It is still on my computer and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it off of my system. :confused: I have saved the files and so I can completely remove it if someone can help me...Is there anyone that would like to help me????

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Did you try Control Panel, Add/Remove programs?

Another thing to try is to reinstall and then uninstall.

3. liwarren

liwarren Thread Starter

I've already done those things. I think what happened was that I didn't uninstall correctly to begin with. I THINK I uninstalled from the add/remove, however about a month ago but it was still there. I have tried to install it again, but still no luck.

4. liwarren

liwarren Thread Starter

A thing pops up that says "click the program you want to use for the uninstall log"

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219945

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice