Cannot update anything

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CMeinke

I think this is a windows 7 problem.

I am unable to update anything or download new drivers. I can't download the new nVidia driver, can't update any of my games, BF3, world of tanks, planetside 2.

My computer was working fine 1 month ago then I come back to find it like this. (It was unplugged for that time so a power surge would not be the problem).

To help us help you,please use the TSG System Info tool to let Tech's know the specs of your computer: http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe Copy and paste the results here in your thread. You can use the TSG Info to fill in your computer information in your user profile as well.

Also, if its a brand name system like an Acer,Dell or HP, please post the exact model of the system.

CMeinke

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8168 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 647265 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., SABERTOOTH P67
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus 2012, Updated and Enabled

PSU: Cooler Master GX: 750W

CMeinke

I can update windows, and I was able to update AVG. Also I can download the files, like the nVidia 310.70 update on chrome but it gives my a 7-zip data error then when I try to install world of tanks I get corrupt file errors.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online