Cannot Use Upgrade Office 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

taylor_drg

I purchased an upgrade for Office 2007 and unable to install because the program cannot find my Office 2003 porgram. I need help! I have tried uninstalling the program but still does not work. Any feedback, help is greatly appreciated.

I'm confused, your little computer specs Icon shows that you have Windows 98, if that is the case, Office 2007 will not work with 98, you need a minimum of XP and minimum SP2.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online