Canon BJC200 printer help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shurst

I installed a Canon BJC 2000 printer to my computer today (Windows XP) and when I attampt to print, it shoots out a blank page. It sounds like the cartridges are moving back and forth (brand new carts), yet no print. Any ideas????????

Seriously, I know this isn't the answer you seek, but with the cost of printers vs. the cost of printing I'd toss the printer in the garbage and buy another. Honestly we do this with lasers all the time since it's cheaper to buy a new printer (with toner) than buying replacement toner.

If the printer "seems" to be printing, and you've got fresh ink, yet it doesn't print, it's likely the print heads are all gunked up. They simply are not worth fixing since they damage very easily. If you have a CLEAN function either on the printer or in the software/drivers that came with it, you could try that.

Yes, try clean from Printer configuration and Test Print.
Or change your cartridge.

shurst

Thanks guys! You're right, not exactly the news I wanted, but thanks anyway!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online