1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Canon LBP7200CDN printer on network - Print jobs disappearing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Kaisha, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Kaisha

Kaisha Thread Starter

Hi guys,

I have an issue with one of our printers.

We have two Canon LBP7200 printers on a network.

One printer has just stopped printing completely. The print jobs are not even queueing. When I attempt to print, it says printing, everything looks fine, but the print job just vanishes.

I tried re-installing the printer, re-installing driver and it still doesn't print!!

The printer status says 'ready' and all settings are as per normal so i can't figure out what on earth the issue is!!

The only unusual thing that i have noticed is that when i log onto the printer by typing the IP address in my browser, everything is in Japanese! My other printer is in English - Usually both printers are in English. So not sure if this is something to do with the issue?

I have run command and pinged the printer with a 100% response.

Hopefully someone can help!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144952

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice