1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Canon MF4350d Laser Printer Paper Jam - can't locate the paper anywhere

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Yukitaken, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukitaken

Yukitaken Thread Starter

I have a REALLY bad paper jam... My printer is MF4350d. The paper jam troubleshooting outlined in the manual did not help. When I opened up the toner area and the back end of the printer, I can't see see the paper at all. It looks like the paper is jammed in area that I don't know how to access to (if I can, aside from taking the whole printer apart).

Does anyone know any way to fix this problem? :/ The paper that got stuck was a label paper. I know for sure it is stuck because the paper did not come out at all. The WHOLE paper got stuck. The label paper half half label peeled off. I am assuming that the reason it might have curled up in the printer is due to the disappearance of that half label? :/

The label paper is a regular size paper with 2 labels divided evenly on the paper.

Is taking the printer apart the only way? (is that even safe/good to do on my own part?)

Please help :( thank you very much.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1022392

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice