Canon MP210

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nichoray10

I have this printer for awhile now until suddenly it stopped working. The "printer is not responding" every time I try to print something. I lost my canon installation CD. So, I re installed the drivers from the canon website for the printer but its always the same result.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Have you tried resetting it?

Turn the printer off with the power button
Disconnect the USB cable from the printer
Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
Reconnect the USB cable next.
Turn the printer back on.

nichoray10

Tried what you said and it still didn't work.
It goes to error printer is not responding.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Open the Printer troubleshooter by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting. Under Hardware and Sound, click Use a printer.

If that doesn't help, click here for the Microsoft FixIt Tool http://support.microsoft.com/mats/printing_problems/en-us

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
You mentioned updating the drivers from Canon's website. But have you tired uninstalling all the printer components and then reinstalling?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online