Canon Mp700 printer "Wrong Cartridge" in LCD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4attaboy

With a Canon MP700 printer, is it possible to clear this message in the LCD panel: "Wrong Cartridge". I am currently using Canon cartridges in the printer.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. Many cartridges now have expiration date chips built into them, Did you refill the cartridge? Or buy an old one at say, a flea market or on EBay?

4attaboy

Thank you AcaCandy,

I have replaced the colored cartridges with new from Staples. The problem may be with the black cartridge, I'll try replacing it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.