1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Canon PIXMA IP2750 Suddenly Stops Printer on Mac and Windows

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shelsley, Feb 13, 2020.

1. shelsley

shelsley Thread Starter

So i plug my printer into my mac, it automatically installs, prints absolutly great. Next day, it won't print whatsoever. Now it won't work in my windows laptop either despite again, being installed. The mac could see it was there originally, but I then reset my printer settings on the mac and the mac forgot all the printers. The printer no longer registered on the mac at all. It was literally nowhere despite being connected with the usb. Its like im plugging in air. I then downloaded the correct drivers and software, yet still nothing happened. I don't understand what is going on!
    It won't connect via bluetooth either on both my mac and my windows laptop, despite trying! The mac simply will not let me add another printer via ip address, and i can't even if i could because I cannot find the ip address because the printer won't respond.
    I printed off a network configuration page and the connection is inactive if that helps anything.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD

2. Shmoyph

Shmoyph

Have you first of all tried plugging in printer into the laptop and seeing if this prints fine with the cable connected? If not then look in control panel for devices and printers and click on this, does the printer have a green ticket next to it?

3. shelsley

shelsley Thread Starter

my printer is the default printer and yes i have, it doesn't work

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1240186

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice