canon pixma ip4000 green tint

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eskkes

My fathers canon printer was working great up until a week ago.
He didn't use it for two weeks and now it keeps printing photos with a green tint.
He cleaned the heads and replaced the ink but it still kept printing with a green tint.
Has anyone come across this problem with this printer or have any advice?

thanks for any help in advance!

buck52

Banned
No great help real quick...not a Canon user... but...

After cleaning the head/heads does the Canon Utility have a "print test page" if so what does that tell you...

buck

Try the print settings. The green may be an "economy" printing mode. You may have to set it to high or best. The green is actually a "black" but not so much of a pure black so as to save ink & comes out as a green tint!

There was something about taking out the printhead & cleaning the points BUT please read this in its manual as this could be for another printer I have used.

Good luck,

Mike

I have that same printer, it works really well...but sometimes you have to clean it a few times...

eskkes

thanks for all the help,
the printer is still having the same problem but since it is under warranty my father is bringing
it to pc world to see what can be done.

thanks again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online