canons400 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ahhoe

just got the above camera. Because of the flash light or the orange color infare light. Everything when a photo is taken. My eyes is always half-closed when i preview it on the LCD. Is there a way so that the camera will just capture the pic when i press down the button and not do any pre-shooting measurements?

You can have it do some of the pre-shooting measurements by holding the shutter release halfway down. And turning the red-eye reduction off will get the picture faster.

ahhoe

Originally posted by slipe:
You can have it do some of the pre-shooting measurements by holding the shutter release halfway down. And turning the red-eye reduction off will get the picture faster.
icic. i will give that a try

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online