1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cant acces

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by H-2-0, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

well i dont no what happened to my computer but it seems slower everytime i open it, so i tried looking for the "hijack th!s l0g" thread everytime i search for it on google or in yahoo my computer restarts and when i open the room for "hijack this l0g" it always restart..i need to clean my computer for any virus etc. need help

2. TheCube

TheCube

Can u get a friend to E-mail HJT to you?

Message me if you like and i'll send it over.

3. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

no solutions other than that!

4. rka0

rka0 Banned

Hi H-2-0. If you have a friendly neighbour whose on line you could load it onto a flash stick.

5. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

no i dont have any friends whose houses are near, and we dont have any friendly neighbors..sorry, i just notice that there seems to be more processes than before its like downloading a virus by itself for example theres this krag or kragdor file in processes or when i play espxe an error appears that its missing a windows file, its a .dll and then restarts..i nid help!

6. rka0

rka0 Banned

Hi H-2-0. What does your antivirus and antispyware scans show.

7. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

well thats the problem i dont have any virus scan or system protection, but in recently downloading avg

8. rka0

rka0 Banned

WHAT???. Well my friend you were just asking for trouble still no matter now lets get some protection installed and then we can start from there.
    http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/
    http://www.spywareterminator.com/
    download these for a start and install them then update the spyware terminator before running a full scan.
    you can run your avg antivirus at the same time as your new antispy.

9. rka0

rka0 Banned

10. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

ok ill try this..tnx(y)

11. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

ok it seems my computer is much cleaner now..tnx rka01 to all this links and i also downloaded avg and it detected a virus.,now it seems my computer is much slower i dont know if its because of this programs,

12. rka0

rka0 Banned

Hi H-2-0. This is what I have been expecting so do not worry now download hjt load it and run a scan and save the log to notepad copy and paste and post the results here an experienced person will then analyze it and get rid of any nasties. The programs that you have downloaded do not take up a lot of room but will be of a great benefit "just be patient and all will be fine".
    http://www.download.com/HijackThis/3000-8022_4-10379544.html

13. H-2-0

H-2-0 Thread Starter

i have already downloaded that and i did a scan..ive posted it already on "malware removal & hijackthis log" but no one was helping me..ill also post it here..

Attached Files:

14. rka0

rka0 Banned

Hi H-2-0.The attached files is a link to hijackthis download web site but not to worry.
    Install hjt software to your machine unzip it then go to my computer and find the downloaded file. Open it you will see a shortcut icon dynomite attached to a plunger. send it to your desktop.
    Select "do a system scan and save logfile".
    Once the process has run notepad will show you the file.
    Go to edit and select all.
    Copy it then return to this forum and paste it in your thread.
    If you need any further help just ask.

15. techkid

techkid

First Name:
    David
    The HJT log you posted shows some suspect entries, but I had never seen one with the HTML code for what appears to be the GeoCities site in their Hosts file...

Although I can't assist in HJT logs or malware removal, I must recommend that you have it moved to the Security forum.

In the top-right corner of your message is a red triangle with an exclamation mark: Report Post to Moderators. Ask them politely if they can move your post to the Security forum. You'll more likely (and more quickly) get a response.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!