cant access games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

messed up

I had to reformatt computer running xp professional sp 3 and dont have solitare, spider and etc when i try to access it from add windows components or run start up disk i get the message: setup was unable to open information file setupqry.inf contact your system administrator. the specific error code is OX2 at line 0

You may have installed a program that has corrupted the setupqry.inf file.

First thing to try is to insert your Windows CD and run the following command from the run menu (START > RUN):

Code:
sfc /scannow
This will get windows to search for and replace corrupt windows files and should get the problem sorted.

messed up

I tried that and nothing happened,even tried going into add components on the disk and it wouldnt let me access it.
but thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online