Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't access Gmail with Firefox or Opera but can with Edge

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  arava 
#1 ·
The below is the message I get in the Firefox and Opera . However in both I allow cookies and have Java Runtime on the machine. Edge brings Gmail right up. On my laptop I do not have any problems. Windows has it appears installed the Anniversary update and that perhaps is the source of the problem? I have also cleared cache and checked privacy settings (I had not changed any).

We've detected a problem with your cookie settings.

Enable cookies
Make sure your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.

Clear cache and cookies
If you have cookies enabled but are still having trouble, clear your browser's cache and cookies.

Adjust your privacy settings
If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't resolve the problem, try adjusting your browser's privacy settings. If your settings are on high, manually add www.google.com to your list of allowed sites. Learn more

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3976 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953362 MB, Free - 913609 MB; D: Total - 305234 MB, Free - 40745 MB; E: Total - 953863 MB, Free - 730614 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., H110M-S2PV-CF
Antivirus: Avira Antivirus, Updated and Enabled
do

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.