1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't access some internet sites

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Aderman, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Aderman

Aderman Thread Starter

2 days ago I lost ability to access some internet sites (not all) in my favorites. I get the following message.

No internet
    There is something wrong with the proxy server, or the address is incorrect.

Try:

ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

I don't know what to do. Any thoughts?

2. warr1or2

warr1or2

just a thought, this happened at times me using library computers. Check the date and time to see if its accurate. If it's not, setting it should fix it. With me I couldn't access Facebook until i switched computers with accurate date

3. Aderman

Aderman Thread Starter

Checked date & time. CORRECT

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    What version of Windows? What browser?
    Have you tried another browser? I usually have 3 or 4 browsers on every device to help me troubleshoot. That way I can tell if there is a problem with a site or my computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213940

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice