Can't access this forum

moonbow3

Hi guys!
I live in Pakistan and I am trying to access this music forum called UKMix, but for some reason it just doesn't seem to load here. I mean it starts loading but the page doesn't update and it just continuosly shows the loading bar stuck at less than 1/4th. Up until late-October it used to work fine. When I tried to access it via VPN it didn't work but when I tried doing so using a Proxy it did work, but I can only access those pages whose links I already have written down. I can't use the search bar, log in, or go to the home menu. I am limited to only accessing those threads I have already visited. Can anyone suggest a reason as to why it isn't accessible to me anymore, and what I can do to bypass that? Thank you!

Couriant

James
Hello!

What is the URL of the site?

It could be an block on their side like preventing areas that they don't want to have access, so if that is the case then we would not be able to help circumventing policies.

moonbow3

Hello!

What is the URL of the site?

It could be an block on their side like preventing areas that they don't want to have access, so if that is the case then we would not be able to help circumventing policies.
www.ukmix.org › chart-discussion
Web results
Chart Analysis - UKMIX Forums

Couriant

James
Try this in Command Prompt:

1606010646378.png

Let me know if you get a response like I did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online