Solved Can't alt tab out of games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Just to clarify, this will only happen when the game I'm playing crashes/not responding. I can alt tab out when the game is running smoothly, but when the game crashes, I can't do it.

I also tried alt ctrl and del and then use task manager but the task manager only appear in the background so the only option left is to force shut down the whole pc. It already happen twice so I really want to know if there's any setting that is causing this? I think it is caused by the game mode but I want to make sure before I do something.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts