Can't capture video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BAN

I recently bought a new camcorder from sony. The editing software i have will capture the video but won't display it or let me do anything with it. Also the windows media plyer does not work anymore. it is installed but won't play. We have also been having trouble with our sound. it sometimes will not play because it appears to have un-installed its self. We are also getting a weird message whenever we log on to an account teo boxes come up as the desktop is loading they both say "The app or dll C:\windows\system32\devenum.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check against your nstallation diskette." I have no idea what this means. I trid followin the link but the "devenum.dll' part won't open. The message is also coming u when i start up the editing software or plug in the USB conection cord to he camcorder and computer. I dont know if all this is related but thought it might help. Any info would be appreciated. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What operating are you using, Win-XP, 98, Me ????

What editing software are you using ???

When did the problem first start???

If you are using XP, I would suggest doing a system restore to get your machine back to normal.

Click START, ACCESSORIES, SYSTEM RESTORE, select a restore point prior to the time your problem started.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online