Can't change date & time !!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zlosey

it seems there is something wrong with my control panel . not only does date & time option fail to appear there , but when i type timedate.cpl in the run box it pulls up the telephony control panel . so i checked tweakui and the telephony control panel associated with phone and modem (which is correct ) but is also associated with date and time. that is why even though date&time is checked off in tweakui to show up in my control panel it doesn't ! but phone and modem appears TWICE!!! i need to some how associate things correctly in regedit i think please help ! may need reg help and a clean copy of xpsp2 timedate.cpl file.

btw - when i double-click the time in the taskbar it also brings up th telephony c.p. , same-same with right-clicking and choosing adjust date&time option
thanx guys!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts